Pitch Competition @ Think Forward Conference
On March 9th 2017, we entered the Think Forward pitch competition among ten other AR/VR startups who have all developed their own proprietary technology and hoping to turn it into patentable intellectual property.
We are ecstatic to announce that we took top spot!
Winners of the competition will work with Toronto based law firm, Deeth Williams Wall, to complete a patent application up to patent pending stage - a $15,000 value.
- Experience Impact: have potentially patentable technology that will change how things are currently done or used in a target application
- Novelty: make innovative use of that technology as part of their business solution.
- Revenue Potential: have a potentially patentable technology that will be able to generate significant revenue.
- Feasibility: have the ability to create and commercialize the potentially patentable technology as described.
- Presentation: was the presentation delivered in a professional, concise and clear manner?
Think Forward's purpose is to help guide and support Canadian innovators and creatives to become global leaders in the use of 3D technologies in creative endeavours and push the boundaries of what's possible.